Thursday, May 3, 2007

after work at vox pop

zac suggested that because of the way i was posting on notebook that
i would be better off with a blog

so this is a test :)


and - here i am - drinking sencha tea at vox pop
summer is almost here
people get out in their get out when it gets warmer
here

on saturday i am meeting rosa varden and her sister.
i suggested that we go to manhattan
or brookyn museum
she said no that she would rather see the my neighborhood - da hood -haha

she is coming after saturday morning chores

did i tell you guys that
i put up a lacy curtain in the bathroom
and a nylon one in the little alcove
i have four pot plants now
and recently i bought a couple of really inexpensive bits of mexican pottery
2 cups and a couple of bowls in the shape of pigs
i got them from the mexican store on cortelyou.

anyway - i need to know if you can read this.

let me know.

lytb and hope you are well and happy

o

i wonder if i can post pictures on this

:)

3 comments:

Karadoc said...

I can read it. I've added your blog to my rss reader thing.

nat said...

he he he he!! Ya know, this is the first blogg I have ever visited. Radness ma!

Eleanor said...

I am here too. And will put your blog in my Google Reader.